Rights concerning your personal data
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended by the Law of August 6, 2004, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), each user has the right to access and opposition, limitation and rectification of personal data transmitted. This right can be exercised at any time from your personal profile.
You may also exercise these rights at any time and by the following means:
- By post to the following address:
14 rue Charles V
75 004 Paris, France
Your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid ID. In accordance with the law, your request will be processed within a maximum of 2 months following receipt.
To find out more, you can consult your rights on the CNIL website.
Transmission of data to a third party
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1978, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Second Wind may transmit such data to competent authorities such as a government agency or a court, or as part of the process of the sale of whole or part of Second Wind. Aside from these special cases, Second Wind does not transfer any data to third parties.
Use of data
By validating these Terms and Conditions, the User gives his consent to Second Wind for the use of his personal data:
- To ensure, personalize and enhance the Service experience, for example by providing customized or localized content
- To ensure the technical operation of the Service
- To communicate with the User about the Service, including sending him emails or promotional messages from Second Wind or its partners, at the initiative and under the control of Second Wind, no data being transferred to third parties
- To enable and promote the Service, including the features and content of the Service, such as sharing, interactions between Users, notifications, suggestions.
The personal data collected are exclusively used by Second Wind. This data will be processed and used by Second Wind to ensure the proper functioning of the service.
The personal data we collect may include your name, email address, and your use of the Services. This data is collected in particular through forms set up in mobile applications and on the website.
For the purpose of preventing them from being distorted, damaged or unauthorized third parties having access to them, Second Wind undertakes to use its best efforts to ensure the security of personal information collected from Users.
All data from automated collection is stored within Heroku, whose contact details are provided in the legal notice of the site.